Affiliated to C.B.S.E., New Delhi upto 10+2 level
Admission in STD. XI is based upon the performance of the candidate in the Evaluation Test & Interview after fulfilling the minimum required percentage criteria for admission. A Merit List will be prepared after the Evaluation Test and Interview.
Application Form can be purchased from Office Counter or can be downloaded from the school’s website. Forms are not transferable and cannot be taken back by the office. The Registration Fee is not refundable.
The Application Form completed in all respects along with the required documents should be submitted to the office before the last date specified.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM DOES NOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
All students applying for admission are required to sit for an Evaluation Test. The test will be for 1.5 hours comprising 100 MCQs of 1 mark each. The syllabus of the Evaluation Test is as follows:
For SCIENCE stream - English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology & GK - from STD. X syllabus
For COMMERCE stream - English, Economics, Maths & GK - from STD. X syllabus
For ARTS stream - English, Social Studies & GK - from STD. X syllabus
If the student passes the Evaluation Test, he/she will be called for an Interview along with the student’s Father & Mother. Anyone other than the Father & Mother of the student will not be entertained.
1. Downloaded Net Marksheet, duly attested by Principal of the school last attended (Original)
2. Marksheet issued by the Board (Original + Photocopy) *Original will be returned later
3. Migration Certificate (Original)
4. School Leaving/Transfer Certificate (Original)
5. Character/Conduct Certificate (Original)
6. Passport-sized colour photo of the student (Two)
7. Family Photo with Mother, Father & the Student (Two)
8. AADHAAR (Photocopy)
9. Medical Fitness & Blood Group Certificate (Photocopy)
10. For Christian students –
(a) Baptism Certificate (Original)
(b) Letter from the Parish Priest/Pastor (Original)
11. Undertaking/Declaration Form by the Parent/Guardian
*Incomplete forms and forms without required documents will not be accepted and processed.
1. Mere submission of the application form does not guarantee admission. The management reserves the right to deny admission to any candidate without assigning any reason and no claim will be entertained in this regard.
2. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right, even in the event of the student meeting the criteria of required percentage for admission.
3. Admission will be done as per the number of seats available and the comparative performance of each individual student.
4. False documents/Incorrect information found at any time, even after admission, will debar the student from getting admission or pursuing education in the school.
5. Once the admission is finalized, no fees will be refunded under any circumstances.
6. The school administration reserves the right to amend the admission procedure, admission schedule, and fees at any time.
7. If the student is admitted, the parents and the student are required to sign an undertaking related to the rules and regulations of the school.
8. THE DECISION OF THE PRINCIPAL WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING.